Growth Analyst Internship
- Data Science
- Dutch, English
Picnic is an app-only supermarket. As a company that’s leading a grocery revolution, there’s a lot of room for innovation and creativity. We’re looking for young minds to help us solve challenges. We offer both graduation and regular internships in a competitive and engaging workspace.
Where you fit in
Picnic is evolving. We’re a growing company constantly presented with new challenges. This creates a lot of room for inventive ideas. From perfecting our delivery routes, forecasting our growth or coming up with new strategies to reduce waste - there are great opportunities for unique projects. As one of our interns, you’ll be part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your ideas.
From day one, you start coordinating a personal project. You develop the proposal and take complete ownership over an idea. It’s important to us that you run the whole project from initiation to implementation. That means, the more time you have available, the more interesting projects you can take over!
We expect interns to fit straight into a demanding atmosphere. You’ll find yourself working alongside the founders, treated as a full-time employee, and receiving invaluable experience in a challenging environment. With your foot in the door, you can create a solid platform from which to embark on a career. As an intern at Picnic, your work will have a genuine impact on an evolving company.
What you do
- Work in a smart, young, and motivated team
- Work alongside Analysts to solve operational challenges
- Develop a personal project and take ownership of ideas from the drawing board to implementation
- Evolve, develop, and challenge yourself in an evolving company
What you need
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Econometric, Mathematics, Engineering or Operations and Logistics related study
- Mental Athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Out-of-the-box Thinking and Initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Long-term Vision: Process-oriented and structured ideas
- Quick Learning: Intellectual horsepower to learn on the go
- Composure: Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines
- At least 6-7 months for a graduation internship, or 4 months for a regular internship
Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in a start-up culture where everything you do matters. In our modern Amsterdam office, you will have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them on real customers.
You will be part of an international, all-star team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work! Besides all this, you will get 600 euros per month for a fulltime internship.