- Fulltime job
- Data Science
We are looking for Data Scientists with various levels of experience to join our team. Are you an expert in advanced analytics and want to work in a startup company where you are able to contribute on future development, then this might be the position for you.
As Data Scientist you are and expert in advanced analytics. You have extensive experience in exploring large quantities of complex, variable and often non-modelled data from both existing and new data sources. You keep a close eye on data quality, validity and appropriateness. You analyze this data and translate it in a way that it can be used in statistical modelling using the newest techniques on predictive analysis. The models you built can be used in a production environment and add value to the business. In your communication you use visualization techniques to support your findings.
As Indatables is a startup company, you have the opportunity to contribute on the future development of our company. Entrepreneurship is therefore highly appreciated!
- You have an education in econometrics, operations research, mathematics, computer science or similar;
- You are enthusiastic about handling data and performing predictive analysis;
- You have experience with statistical techniques like GLM, bootstrap, decision tree, random forest, support vector machines;
- You have experience with data science tooling like R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, SAS;
- You have knowledge of data warehousing techniques;
- You are creative and pragmatic;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You work well independently as well as in a team;
- You are focused to deliver value to our customers.
Indatables is a startup company that provides products and services in the field of Data Science, the science that brings Big Data and Business Intelligence together. We put our vision of Data Science domain into practical steps towards an integrated data landscape for our clients. Our Data Science Managers, Data Science Project Managers and Data Scientists aim to extract knowledge and insights from data through (statistical) analysis to ultimately support the decision-making process within an organization.
Our background in both Business Intelligence and Big Data makes us a valuable partner in connecting both worlds.