- Addition Knowledge House
- Fulltime job
- Data Science, Financial services
Over Addition Knowledge House
Addition Knowledge House (AKH) is opgericht in 2008 in samenwerking met KAS Bank en sinds 2015 zelfstandig. AKH is specialist in de financiële sector en biedt interim management en recruitment oplossingen voor haar opdrachtgevers; banken, verzekeraars, pensioenfondsen en – uitvoerders, asset managers en custodians. AKH is ISAE3402-II gecertificeerd en heeft 60 medewerkers, allen met kennis en kunde van de sector op het gebied van Finance, Accounting, Reporting, Beleggingen, Risk en IT.
De functie: Valuation Analyst
Dienstverband: vast, full-time (36 uur)
Reporting to the Head of Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP), this role is responsible for the valuation of (non) listed assets, defining and maintaining the valuation policy and will give expert judgement on valuation issues.
The Valuation Analyst is also responsible for the valuation in the accounting system architecture (SimCorp Dimension) for Dutch Institutional clients and to make sure the valuation policy will be followed in a consistent manner. Furthermore the Valuation Analyst is responsible for setting up new products and services.
- Responsible for the timely completeness and exactness of the valuation of administrated positions
- Responsible for the valuation models that are used for all illiquid assets (i.e. liquidity deals, complex derivatives and unlisted equity);
- With highly specialised knowledge of the system architecture (SimCorp Dimension) the Valuation Analyst is a second line help for complex operational issues (i.e. Net Asset Value calculation issues)
- Achieve of exceptionally good operational results for clients
- Achieve recognition by clients for high quality service
- Assist in the development of the business by analysing and helping to evaluate impact of market changes.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Economics, Applied Economics, Econometrics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of market, market movements and application to clients
- Experience in theoretical valuation of assets, modelling experience and implementation experience (new instruments, valuation policy)
- Knowledge of investment strategies, reporting systems, investment procedures and performance / risk analysis and methodologies is an asset
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge; general competencies:
- Strong technical skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic and SQL)
- Preferably experience in SimCorp Dimension and Bloomberg
- Indepth knowledge of equity and fixed income products as well as derivatives
- Knowledge of (financial) modelling
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written
- Organized and able to work autonomously;
- Ability to develop efficient working relationships with various stakeholders abroad and locally
Job related competencies:
- Knowledge of Dutch securities market practices and regulations;
- Understanding of business needs of major international & domestic investment institutions and their objectives in using our clients products.