Analyst Credit & Insurance Linked Investments
- Fulltime job
- Retirement & Insurance
Jouw functie / Your role
As an analyst in the CILI team you will work with a midsize team of experienced investment specialists. Your role will be to work closely with the investment professionals and learn on the job. You will contribute to deal due diligence activities, the analysis of transactions, providing analysis to support the management of the team’s portfolios, and actively contribute to high-quality reporting across the board. You will start with a focus on the Credit Risk Sharing transactions and at a later stage it may be possible to expand your focus to the Insurance Linked Investments mandate as well.
In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring a selection of existing investments.
Jouw afdeling / Your team
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees. Credit & Insurance Linked Investments manages two unique mandates for our client PFZW. One mandate is the Insurance Linked Investments mandate which invests in exposures to natural catastrophe risk. The other mandate is Credit Risk Sharing, which invests in credit risk sharing transactions with banks.
We invest worldwide and as a team we look to work together on multiple fronts for both mandates.
Jouw profile / Your profile
The Credit Risk Sharing mandate is to a large extend about understanding credit risk and having experience in assessing credit risk will be very helpful.
The ideal candidate:
- · has a master degree, for example in econometrics or economics
- · has strong analytical skills and is a fast learner
- · is eager to understand the underlying reasons
- · is an open personality and strong communicator
- · can write and speak English fluently
- · having one or two years relevant experience, could be an advantage
Wij bieden / We offer
- · the possibility to work in an ambitious and very experienced team
- · the possibility to learn about unique investments that are not commonly seen across asset managers
- · an international focus and intellectual challenge
- · a professional working environment with many opportunities to develop yourself on many fronts
Contact Irma Bousardt, Sr. Recruiter, +31 (0)6 30339754