Graduate Data Analyst
- Fulltime job
- Data Science
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking startup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands!
Where you fit in
Picnic is data-driven and complex – from pricing strategies, forecasting, warehouse automation, to the ever-expanding growth of our company, we are constantly faced with new challenges and opportunities…that’s where you come in!
We are on the hunt for graduates who are looking for their next full-time opportunity and can present their understanding of what drives consumer behavior and operational efficiency. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you’ll glean actionable insights from large data sets - but your eyes won’t be glued to data all day! You also offer entrepreneurial, realistic, and practical business opportunities.
Have a forward-thinking idea? Tell your team, modify it, evaluate, experiment, and then make a real impact in our company!
What challenges await you
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle
- Design, implement and evaluate numerous experiments
- Optimize tools, systems and business processes for greater business impact
- Relentless focus on creating habit-forming product ideas
Who you are
You combine first-class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You don’t only see numbers in data sets, but you see opportunities.
As an innovative thinker you constantly generate your own ideas. You’re also ambitious – you come up with smart solutions, not easy ones.
Superior presentation and communication skills allow you to convert complexity into digestible information for your team. You are confident and take ownership of your projects, but also collaborate with and motivate your colleagues!
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or an equivalent quantitative study
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Full-time availability
- Desirable requirement: knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Python (don't worry if you are not familiar with any yet, you can follow our training at Picnic)
In our modern Amsterdam office, you will have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them on real customers. You will be part of an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day.
We offer you training in both professional basics, such as 'presenting with confidence' and 'impactful feedback', and hard skill workshops, such as a SQL and Python training. We also offer Dutch language classes for our international colleagues.
Are you looking for an experience abroad? We also offer you the opportunity to join our office in Düsseldorf.