Business Analyst Intern
- Data Science
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? At Picnic you get the chance to join a young and forward-thinking startup culture, where everything you do matters. With a data-driven approach and an incredible service, Picnic strives to make grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies of the Netherlands!
Where you fit in
Picnic is evolving. We’re a growing company constantly presented with new challenges. This creates a lot of room for inventive ideas. From perfecting our delivery routes, forecasting our growth or coming up with new strategies to reduce waste - there are great opportunities for unique projects. As one of our interns, you’ll be part of a dedicated team and take ownership of your ideas.
From day one, you start coordinating a personal project. You develop the proposal and take complete ownership over an idea. It’s important to us that you run the whole project from initiation to implementation. That means, the more time you have available, the more interesting projects you can take over!
We expect interns to fit straight into a demanding atmosphere. You’ll find yourself working alongside the founders, treated as a full-time employee, and receiving invaluable experience in a challenging environment. With your foot in the door, you can create a solid platform from which to embark on a career. As an intern at Picnic, your work will have a genuine impact on an evolving company.
What challenges await you
- Work in a smart, young, and motivated team
- Work alongside Analysts to solve operational challenges
- Develop a personal project and take ownership of ideas from the drawing board to implementation
- Evolve, develop, and challenge yourself in an evolving company
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering or Operations and Logistics related study
- Mental Athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Out-of-the-box Thinking and Initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Long-term Vision: Process-oriented and structured ideas
- Quick Learning: Intellectual horsepower to learn on the go
- Composure: Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines
- At least 4-6 months for a regular internship
In our modern Amsterdam office, you will have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them on real customers.
You will be part of an international, all-star team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day. But don’t worry, at Picnic groceries aren’t a chore – we play as hard as we work! Besides all this, you will get 800 euros per month for a fulltime internship.