Consultant Financial Crime
- Fulltime job
- Consultancy, Data Science, Financial services
- Required language
Are you committed to fight financial crime?
As a Consultant Detecting Financial Crime, you will be in the frontline of detecting criminal activities within the financial sector. To detect these activities, you will develop models that are able detect fraudulent transactions. Given the large amount of data, you are not afraid of using cutting-edge AI and ML models. In this way, you will contribute to a better and more secure financial sector. We offer great compensation, great colleagues and the most challenging financial crime assignments.
An ambitious, sympathetic and social DFC consultant, who likes to go the extra mile. You want to contribute to the financial sector, you love mathematical challenges and get energy from inspiring your colleagues. Your IQ and EQ are well balanced, and you have a broad view of the world. Also, you can approach your work in a structural way where you can distinguish between primary and secondary issues and can be creative in determining the solutions.
- Challenging projects: with your colleagues, you will be fighting financial crime in a quantitative way
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short and you have the possibility to contribute to strategic decisions and business development
- A great team of 35 smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Ample room and budget for personal development (CAMS, CFE, etc.)
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
- And finally: a fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Knowledge of breakthrough AI/ML technologies and enthusiastic to use these to fight financial crime
- Master’s degree in artificial intelligence, computer science, data science, econometrics, (applied) mathematics, (applied) physics, or related studies
- Experience with programming and analysing large amounts of data using (e.g. Python)
- A high problem-solving ability and able to distinguish main and side issues
- You are enthusiastic about all the possibilities that big data offers
- Love to contribute to a better world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
RiskQuest believes in a world where risks are taken in a calculated way. In an ever more complex world, there is also an increasing need for risk management. Models are an important tool here. They help to understand underlying risk factors and relationships better. Models thus contribute to
transparency, cost-effectiveness and eventually to making the right decisions. While models form the core of our service, we consider them as a means instead of the purpose. Models cannot replace people.
Our services focus on all aspects of models: data, model development, validation, policy and strategy. Over the years, we have been able to build an impressive customer base. We not only work for all major Dutch financial institutions (banks, insurers and pension funds), but also for supervisors
and clients outside the financial sector. Our customers always return, because they know we consistently deliver high quality.
We are RiskQuest: a team of 40 ambitious individuals with quantitative backgrounds in econometrics, mathematics and physics. We value social interaction and an informal work environment with a lot of individual freedom. In no-time you will be part of our great team!
Sounds like a perfect match?
Send your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) and a motivation letter to email@example.com and we will contact you (almost) immediately. Questions about this job offer, please call our Business Manager on +31 (0)6 51319145. Don’t forget to visit https://vacature.riskquest.com/consultant-detecting-financial-crime/