Junior Balance Sheet Manager
- Fulltime job
- Den Haag
- Retirement & Insurance, Risk Management
Are you an ambitious, pro-active starter with an analytical mindset and ready to strengthen the Balance Sheet Management team?
The job in a nutshell
- Assist in developing and monitoring the ALM, hedge and Capital Management strategy;
- Run several balance sheet and financial risk models, and analyze results;
- Quantify and analyze balance sheet initiatives;
- Translate analysis into clear management information;
- Continuously improve models due to external developments and internal changes;
- Maintain and update documentation of the models and strategy;
- Assist transfer of models and processes to a robust production environment.
This is your future position, because you:
- have a Master’s degree in Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, or in another quantitative area;
- feel energized by solving complex problems, and by improving models and processes;
- have acquired a quantitative skillset during your study or in first your first job;
- preferably have knowledge of programming in e.g. R;
- are looking for a steep learning curve within a very active domain; and
- have ambition to be in an impactful role with room for own initiatives, and to become an expert in the application of quantitative finance.
Who will be your new colleagues?
You will join the Balance Sheet Management department, which takes care of capital management, ALM and hedging of financial risks, and reinsurance of the Aegon NL insurance entities and NL holding. Your colleagues ensure a sustainable solvency position to protect policy holder interest and a sustainable and stable dividend to Aegon Group. Furthermore, you will help your colleagues with a recently started program of initiatives to further improve the capital position of Aegon Leven and improve the return on capital.
What will you be getting?
- You will receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you that person who can help strengthen Aegon’s balance sheet in a fast changing environment? Then make sure you apply immediately! If you have any questions, please contact the Talent Acquisition Manager, Adinda Janse, via email@example.com or via +31611127850.