Data Modelling Consultant
- Fulltime job
- Consultancy, Data Science, Quantitative Finance
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Next level in Data Modelling
RiskQuest is a specialized consultancy firm in developing quantitative models based on big data sets for the financial industry. Our models are used in day-to-day business
activities in risk management, Anti-Money Laundering or measurements in the sustainability domain (ESG).
As a consultant, you develop the best data solutions for leading (financial) institutions in the Netherlands and have a direct impact on our client business. You will learn the
financial products of our clients and key concepts like loan agreement and client structures. In other words, it is not data itself, but it is the business and modeling concept behind the data that matters. This will contribute to understanding and constructing data solutions, which have a direct positive impact on the business and modelling development process.
How you describe yourself
- A quantitative master’s degree in; Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative studies and have practical experience with analyzing (large amounts of) data using SQL, Python or other programming languages
- Be passionate of data solutions that have impact on our client business
- Intrinsic motivation for continuous learning, such as understanding financial products.
- Get satisfaction from using your analytical mind set to analyzing data and recognize (counter)intuitive data patterns
- Desire to proactively improve data with the right business and modeling knowledge. Explain and convince other stakeholders of your insights
- A high problem-solving ability together with getting things done mentality
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Be up for the challenge and help us with building up the new Data Foundation team within RiskQuest.
What we Offer
- Challenging projects: you have a positive impact on the client by getting the most out of his data
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short, and you can shape the strategy of the Data Foundation team
- Possibility to develop quantitative models or building Data Science solutions with our other RiskQuest colleagues.
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- A fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
- A great team of 50+ smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
RiskQuest is a consultancy specialized in models for the financial sector. In an increasingly complex world, there is also an increasing need to manage risks. Models are an important instrument in this regard.
The base of these models is the availability of data that is of good quality. RiskQuest observes that one of the challenges is to have readily available data that meets high data quality standards.
The Data Foundation team focuses on helping our clients to have ready-to-use data so they can use this in their business practices like model development and building Data Science solutions.
In recent years we have been able to build up an impressive client base. We work for all major Dutch financial institutions. In addition, we are continuously expanding our services.
We are a team of 50+ ambitious individuals, almost all of whom have a quantitative background in econometrics, mathematics and physics. Mutual social contacts and an informal working atmosphere with a lot of individual freedom are important to us. You quickly become part of our close-knit team.