Working student EMEA team
- Student job
- Actuarial Science, Financial services, Retirement & Insurance, Risk Management
Aon PathWise is looking for working student to support the EMEA team
Aon’s PathWise offers the financial sector state-of-the-art software and consulting with quants in actuarial and data science, engineering, hedging, ICT, and asset management. Global clients use our extremely fast PathWise platform based on GPU’s for pricing, valuation, forecasting, hedging, and ALM. Our stochastic economic scenario generators, asset & liability management, big data semi-SQL database, and strong relationship with Amazon and NVIDIA empower thousands.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our PathWise Solutions business group within Aon.
As working student you will support the EMEA team with:
- Create financial models in PathWise, focusing on reserve and capital calculations for the financial sector,
- Further the development of robust processes for hedging, strategic asset allocation, scenario generator calibration, insurance company financial reporting, etc.,
- Participate in the expansion of PathWise functionality as the need arises or as requested by clients,
- Develop and maintain Economic Scenario Generators (ESGs) used in the valuation of financial assets and insurance liabilities.
Client Implementation Projects
- Create Python scripts to handle input & output, dynamic management information dashboards, and automation of model runs for e.g. sensitivity & movement analysis and scenario generation,
- Identify shortfalls in company processes and propose improvements,
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise during PathWise migrations, focusing on providing a strong initial user experience.
Business Development Support
- Develop models specific to client requirements for demo’s and onboarding,
- Participate in industry, academic and internal research projects,
- Develop and deliver presentations on emerging issues pertaining to the insurance industry and the financial services industry,
- Enrolled in a master degree (or last year bachelor) in a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Mathematics, Applied Physics, (Quantitative)Finance, Actuarial Science, or a similar study.
- Python programming experience
- Student association involvement
- Multiple languages is a plus
- A challenger of the status quo - always looking for better ways. Wanting to learn more about cloud infrastructure – you are aware of (IT) market developments
- A team player acting in diverse global teams
- Passionate and highly communicative, driven in the things you do
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our standard package includes a variable bonus, travel compensation, and 20 days of paid leave. We work in small teams and emphasis the importance of knowledge sharing with your colleagues.
A positively advised Pre Employment Screening is required to ensure and safeguard the integrity of our employees and is part of the employment contract.
Additional information about the position and the recruitment procedure can be received via
Marijn Wolferink: +316 1134 1693.
Please sent your application letter and resume in English
PathWise is part of the Aon’s Strategy and Technology Group (STG). STG is Aon’s new global consulting and technology business focused on, but not limited to, insurance and reinsurance companies and other participants in the insurance industry. The business provides strategy consulting, technology solutions and advisory services to many of the most prestigious companies in Global (Re)insurance. We have privileged access to Aon’s proprietary data,
software, and the knowledge of its global network of insurance industry experts to derive unique and compelling insights into the sources of competitive advantage in our industry.